Friday, April 24, 2009

How About A Quicky... Quick Up-Date, That Is!

Bosko Here...

Here's another quick update for Capfest.
Thanks.

Hey there Cappers!
This is just a quick update before part 2 of the big update is coming.
ROOM BOOKING!!

Try to fish around the internet for room deals at The Orleans.
They are out there. Generally 50% reg room rate.
Regular room rates right now are.
Thursday-$50
Friday-$100
Saturday-$100
Sunday-$60
Even if you can't get a good deal, I'll do my best to get you some kind of discount.
But please search around first.
Also, after you have booked your room, please notify me in someway, e-mailed is preferred.
Give me your full name the room is under.
That way I will try and get everyone on the same floor or even next door to each other.

E-mail: john steffens (boskolost@gmail.com)

No comments: